Social & Legal Compliance
- Social & Legal Compliance
The Company realizes tremendous importance of social accountability and as such incorporates the same as a part of its business strategy.
- • It conforms to social compliance by providing minimum wages, leaves, bonus, Provident Fund etc. to all workmen, as per Government of India rules and regulations
- • It is an equal opportunity employer and do not make any discrimination based on nationality, caste or gender.
- • It has approx.800 fully trained workmen including women in direct employment, capable to do different operations & fully flexible to make different constructions. The Company does not employ any contract workers.
- • It also maintains international class Health and Safety standards in the organization.
- • Drinking water purified by Osmosis Filters
- • Dining space
- • Air-cooled sheds
- • Security guards control and CCTV
- • Hygienic wash room
- • Offices equipped with fully modern electric/electronic machines/computers etc.
- • It follows all the ethical standards and abides by the regulations and laws of the land.
- • The working hours are pre-defined.
- • No child labor is allowed.
- • Regular employment is provided.
- • No harsh or in-human treatment is allowed.